The future belongs to those who believe in the
beauty of their dreams. - Eleanor Roosevelt


Thursday, April 29, 2010

Culture Shock! In front of your eyes.

As soon as I heard what this blog was about, one thing immediatly jumped into my mind. It is something out there that is very popular I was so sure half the people out there posted it. So I looked at everyone's blog and NO ONE had posted it yet! I was shocked! So I grabbed at the chance. What popped into my head was the very popular>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>

>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
Twilight.

Think about it. Edward is a vampire and Bella is not, so they really aren't supposed to be in love. For one, Edward told Bella all about vampires which is against the "law" and also Bella could get easily hurt which is mostly portrayed in the second book; New Moon. I know many of you out there will probably get tired from another Twilight reference, but when I think Romeo and Juliet, Twilight is a good example of this in a modern world (Even though vampires aren't real. And neither is Santa Clause. Just F.Y.I)

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow! I totally would never have thought of that... but it makes perfect sense!!

    ReplyDelete